Based in Berlin, Germany
15 May, 2020
High Rise is a casual puzzle experience, a fresh 3D take on the well established match 3 genre. Combined colorful blocks will grow, morph into buildings and let a tiny 3D cityscape rise.
The concept for High Rise was developed using a box of duplo when games with cubes were still a hip thing to do. But as many indie storys go money for development was hard to rise and the development took a bit longer. Still we believed that the core mechanic was solid fun and even a tiny bit innovative so we keept going, weekend by weekend and now it's finally time to share the game with the world. We sincerly hope that you'll enjoy it.
- A Relaxed puzzle experience
- Simple but innovative gameplay
- See your colorful city grow
- Free with Ads
- Remove all adds for 1/3 cup of coffee
High Rise Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "App of the week" Toucharcade.com
- "GAMES OF THE WEEK" Pocketgamer.com
- "It’s just simple enough, complex enough, and pretty enough that I come back to it all the time. Love it!"
- Vladimir Knight , toucharcade.com
- "There is all sorts of potential in High Rise to pull off some incredibly
elaborate combos and also get yourself out of what seemed
like unwinnable situations, and I can’t overstate just how satisfying that is."
- Jared Nelson, toucharcade.com
- "High Rise has become a fast favourite for me,
finally giving me a reason to remove a couple of dusty old puzzle games.
- Dann Sullivan, pocketgamer.com
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About smpl Games
Mostly simple films and games
More information on smpl Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
High Rise Credits
Artdesign + Gamedesign
Thomas Hoehl + Christian Wittmoser
Music + Sound FX